November 27, 2019 9:05:33 AM
Whether they (or you!) love to pop the corks or rustle up a classic cocktail, these trophy tipples are a surefire way to spread some festive cheer…
1. Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte One Fo(u)r Rosé with a Jacket (£12, 20cl, John Lewis)
Bubbly on a bracelet! The cutest stocking-filler, we can’t wait to pop this little baby under the tree.
2. Disaronno Limited Edition with Diesel (£18, 70cl, Tesco)
Italian clothing legend Diesel have dressed ‘the world’s favourite Italian liqueur’ in camouflage denim. Disaronno can be served on the rocks or in various mixed drinks.
3. The Kraken Black Spiced Rum Ceramic ‘Reef Wreckage’ Limited Edition (£35.99, 70cl, Amazon)
A delectably dark and sustainable way to celebrate, this is the second year The Kraken have partnered with Surfer’s Against Sewage to help protect our oceans and beaches, with The Beast donating £1 from every bottle purchased to the charity.
4. Grey Goose Vodka Gift Tin (£39, 70cl, Amazon)
A classy French vodka for cocktail connoisseurs, you can’t go wrong with this tip-top tin that’s sure to impress.
5. Greyfriars Christmas Gift Set – Rosé Reserve 2014 (£39.99, Greyfriars Vineyard)
The perfect English rosé for an English rose, Greyfriars’ award-winning pink fizz is dressed to impress, with two flutes to toast the festive season in style.
6. 1800 Essential Artists UK ‘Sugar’ Tequila by 1800 (£40, 70cl, Amazon)
‘Tis the season for tequila… This uber-cool design has been penned by British rapper Kojey Radical (a graduate of London College of Fashion) and it’s available in three bottle designs: ‘Sugar’, ‘Where do I begin?’, or ‘Pearly.’
7. CÎROC x Fiorucci Limited Edition Bottle (£45, 70cl, Getitinkd)
Fashionistas will adore this eye-catching bottle, and fail-safe way to get your Fiorucci fix with an A-list vodka made from French grapes.
8. Sipsmith Paul Smith x Sipsmith London Dry Gin (£49.99, 1L, Selfridges)
A leading light in the craft spirits movement, Sipsmith have teamed up with Sir Paul Smith and fashioned this limited-edition bottle with his eye catching stripes. We love the sharp tailoring.
9. Bacardi Gran Reserva Diez (£52, 70cl, Amazon)
“Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum!” Dial up their drinks trolley with a bottle of Diez, the newest addition to Bacardi’s range of premium barrel aged rums, aged for 10 years.
10. Harvey Nichols French Spritz Gift Set (£55, Harvey Nichols)
Fizz, bang, pop… Cue the champagne cocktail with Harvey Nic’s premier cru champers, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur (50cl), along with the handy little cocktail book, How To French Spritz Fluently Cocktail Book.
11. Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne Personalisation Tin (£59, Selfridges)
Present and correct, Veuve have it all wrapped up with their signature arrow gift tin, which can be personalised with up to 14 characters. Cheers!
12. Berry Bros & Rudd Drinks Party Hamper (£100, Berry Bros & Rudd)
Thanks to this magical box of tricks, they can stay on top of their drinks game with a bottle of Berry’s Crémant de Limoux, White Burgundy and top-notch Extra Ordinary Claret. There’s also a mini King’s Ginger liqueur (a deliciously fiery nectar) and range of nibbles.